Watch this video to learn more about our national work.
Our senior members represent the views of the organisation on many national groups. These include:
– National Same As You User and Carer strategy group and criminal justice group
– The Forensic and criminal justice working group
– The Cross-party group on learning disability
– The Self-directed support national implementation group
– We get involved in inspections with the Care Inspectorate and other bodies
and many more things!
We hold our own events where members get a chance for their voices to be heard.
We speak to MPs and MSPs, respond to consultations and give speeches at national conferences.